Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
31 for 21, Day 9: Lord, I Need You
Today's 31 for 21 post can be found on our adoption blog HERE. Also, please keep the questions coming- what would you like to know about Down syndrome??
Labels:
31 for 21,
down syndrome awareness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had this letter saved in my drafts from three years ago and for some reason never published it. I read through it and wanted to share. x...
-
Going to share my speech here I gave in church today- my many thanks to everyone there for bearing with me, for I had a LOT to say!! I was ...
-
This morning it was announced that Putin signed the adoption ban which goes into force on January 1, 2013. While I was greatly saddened by ...
-
Dear friends and family, Go grab a Coke or a cup of coffee and sit down. We have some good news we want to share with you! Are you si...
-
Everyone has been in a frenzy since Putin signed the ban on US adoptions last week, wondering how we will ever reach the sweet children w...
Posted by
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)