Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sometimes Miracles Hide

This book was lent to me by my friend, Kelly, who lives up the street.  She has three children also- her youngest is a classmate of Kaylin's, and her middle child sports designer genes like our Evan.  The moment we received Evan's diagnosis shortly after his birth, I thought of Kelly immediately, and she was the first person I called when we got home from the hospital.  She has been an amazing resource, and we already loved her little Riley dearly, so we knew everything was going to be just fine.

In the book such touching stories accompany the lyrics of this song.  I wanted to purchase a copy of my own, but found it extremely difficult to get my hands on.  The song is beautiful!  While my own personal experience is a bit different since we didn't have a prenatal diagnosis, I certainly can empathize, and know deep in my heart if we did get a prenatal diagnosis, there is no way we could have chosen to terminate.  It breaks my heart when I read about pregnant mothers contemplating this decision.

Just scroll down to the bottom of my blog to pause the music player before playing the music video.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews