Any of you moms out there ever have a whoozit in the house? My first experience with a whoozit was when our niece, Sara, had one as an infant. That whoozit was one of her most favorite toys. Evan has a whoozit, and it is definitely his favorite of all toys.
Except that Evan's whoozit has a HORRIBLE smell now. His favorite thing to do- chew on the nose. The nose squeaks when you squeeze it, and I think he likes the resistance of the plastic bubble inside and making the occasional squeak while he chews. This whoozit nose is absolutely disgusting. But how can I have the heart to take it away?
Santa is bringing Evan a new whoozit for Christmas- YAY!! But I don't know if Santa can wait until Christmas.... this thing stinks!!
Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had this letter saved in my drafts from three years ago and for some reason never published it. I read through it and wanted to share. x...
-
Going to share my speech here I gave in church today- my many thanks to everyone there for bearing with me, for I had a LOT to say!! I was ...
-
This morning it was announced that Putin signed the adoption ban which goes into force on January 1, 2013. While I was greatly saddened by ...
-
Dear friends and family, Go grab a Coke or a cup of coffee and sit down. We have some good news we want to share with you! Are you si...
-
Everyone has been in a frenzy since Putin signed the ban on US adoptions last week, wondering how we will ever reach the sweet children w...


Posted by
Can you just pop it in the washing machine? I do that with our cloth baby toys. I let it air dry. I had to do this with all the the cloth toys when Jett was sick. Might buy you some time until Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI may have to try- it says to just surface wash but it needs much more than that! The fur on the nose is wearing off, too. Poor whoozit! I didn't want to risk it falling apart. LOL
ReplyDelete