Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Free Cards from Shutterfly

So I read about a promotion on another mom's blog- for 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! If you blog you can get in on this offer also by following this link:


Usually you can find a site here or there offering 10 free cards if you buy so many etc. but 50? That will wipe out most if not all of my Christmas card recipients! I'm definitely in! I have enjoyed sending photo cards for the past several years, as it's nice to let out of town family and friends see how the kids have grown, and hey, even for those we see often- I enjoy every opportunity possible to show off my adorable cherubs! I also like sending photo cards because it's something that people actually keep instead of just tossing in the recycle bin after the holidays are over. My fridge is adorned by many photos I've snipped from holiday cards we've collected in the years past, as I love being on the receiving end also.

To be honest, this will be my first time ordering from Shutterfly, yet I've used their site numerous times to view and/or upload photos to share. I do like when friends share their photos this way instead of e-mailing all of them to be lost in my inbox forever, taking up lots of space.... this way I can view them in one place and save my favorites.

Ok, off to the site- there are SO many cards to choose from! Sites I've used in the past don't have nearly this many samples.  I also love that you can use several photos in one card since we all know how difficult it is to get three children smiling and looking in the same direction AT THE SAME TIME! Of course I will still try, but it's great to know there are options. ;) If I can get all three to cooperate (crossing fingers) I really like this one.  Simple and to the point, and the design doesn't take away from the photo. This one is really cute too though, and I like how it has three little penguins to go with my three kiddos.

I have to admit, I'm usually a major penny pincher, and have always done just a standard flat photo card- I really like this one, especially if I need separate photos for the kids, and I like the space for little blurbs on each one.

I'm super excited about taking Christmas photos this year- I already have my plan of action- background/props and attire.... and I'll be taking them very soon. Hope they turn out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome find!! I just signed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was too, can't wait! I hope many are able to take advantage! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews