Easter morning! Justin was already awake and downstairs in the living room waiting for everyone else to wake up (he's usually the first one up).... Little kids' eggs and baskets were in the living room and the big kids' eggs and baskets were in the basement playroom. Evan woke next, then Kaylin and Lina. Evan really couldn't care less about the eggs.... He did find his basket that had 2 new Signing Time DVD's and a car as well as a couple books, and he was in hog heaven watching his new video while clutching his car.
Evan was all over the place as usual, so I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of them all together. We enjoyed a delicious ham dinner and fun times with their baby cousins. :) Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Oh Rachel Coleman, how I love thee!
Hey, what's going on down here??
The Easter Bunny came and left treats?? Wooohoooo!!
Gotta shake the eggs to see if there's something good in there!
I love hearing Lina crack up while watching Pocoyo, so I couldn't resist getting her a DVD! ;)
Here's a little video of Lina finding her {and Evan's} eggs- she started hopping around like a little bunny and it was so cute!
We then headed downstairs so the big kids could find their eggs and baskets... Easter Bunny needs to find better hiding places- they found everything too fast!
After our festivities at home, we headed to MomMom and PopPop's house for MORE Easter baskets and eggs to find! While the Easter Bunny puts candy in the eggs at our house- MomMom and PopPop put money in theirs. ;)
Lina was hesitant to look for her basket at MomMom and PopPop's, but after some coaxing she went for it.
Still working on smiling and looking at the camera long enough for Mommy to take the picture...
I wish I got a picture of the girls together in their dresses.
And the boys in their argyle
Evan was all over the place as usual, so I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of them all together. We enjoyed a delicious ham dinner and fun times with their baby cousins. :) Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!












Posted by
I enjoyed the video... it made me smile seeing how Kaylin and Justin are so sweet to their little brother and sister. Kaylin is like a little mother. What a blessing each of your children are!
ReplyDelete