Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Films for Friday!

Sorry, that's the best I could come up with!  I'm spent after a longggggg week... so posting a few videos of the littles being their adorable selves. :) The first few are of Evan signing to his Signing Time music CD's- no video on the tv to follow along to ;) I do apologize for the quality since he kept running up to me trying to climb on me being silly while I'm trying to catch him signing.  It is near impossible, I tell you!  Also ignore my *lovely* singing. As you can tell, Evan was in a very silly mood, so if you know the signs you will recognize many in between the sillies- otherwise, please trust me he is signing a LOT! ;)

This first one you have to bear with him through the first minute or so- then he really gets into it. ;)
And up next... Lina! She made up this little game during lunch the other day so I had to get out the camera to share! Her signing vocabulary is AMAZING- she knows almost as many signs as Evan- around 100 or so. She will put two signs together to make phrases also. Amazing for being with us just 6 months!! Yesterday was her 6 month Gotcha-versary- 6 months since the day we busted her out of the orphanage forever. You can find that post on my adoption blog HERE if you missed the post yesterday. And now, without further ado... Miss Lina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews