Just thought I'd give a little update on all the ongoings here....
Evan's bloodwork came back fine- whew! He was SUCH the trooper getting his blood drawn, poor thing. The ladies at our local lab are wonderful, and I was super excited it didn't take them long to find a vein in his little arm... last time we went at 12 months, the phlebotomist had to fish around for it with the needle in his arm... UGH I hate that. So, pretty much everything was in the "normal" range with his blood levels- a couple things were borderline low but within range or very slightly below, nothing of major concern, and hopefully can be fixed with larger/increased portions of certain foods. Food allergies came back negative, thyroid was normal range- those were the two biggies.
We made it back to the audiologist on Monday, and after 45 minutes of holding a squirmy little boy who had no interest in keeping a little probe in his ear for any length of time- we were able to get both ears tested and he passed both with flying colors. :) She was actually quite impressed with how high his readings were. Yay!
Oh, and if you were wondering about kitty, she required another visit back to the vet yesterday since the new prescription diet was not agreeing with her.... so she's back on the old prescription diet and will be back on her oral meds we have given her in the past (she's been off them for over a year and had no problems until just a couple weeks ago). Crossing fingers this does the trick!
Going to be working on a post about low muscle tone and what exactly that means.... so stay tuned! ;)
Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had this letter saved in my drafts from three years ago and for some reason never published it. I read through it and wanted to share. x...
-
Going to share my speech here I gave in church today- my many thanks to everyone there for bearing with me, for I had a LOT to say!! I was ...
-
This morning it was announced that Putin signed the adoption ban which goes into force on January 1, 2013. While I was greatly saddened by ...
-
Dear friends and family, Go grab a Coke or a cup of coffee and sit down. We have some good news we want to share with you! Are you si...
-
Everyone has been in a frenzy since Putin signed the ban on US adoptions last week, wondering how we will ever reach the sweet children w...
Posted by
Glad to hear all the blood work came back good!! And looking forward to the low muscle tone post, cause even I am not sure I totaly get what its all about!!
ReplyDelete