Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Storybook Character Dress Up Day!

To wrap up Read Across America Week, at school they have character dress up day on Friday! :) So fun!


Evan has hat day today- I'm thinking the teacher uses it as an excuse to wear her Dr. Seuss hat ;)  Getting Evan to keep a hat on his head though... OY!  I struggled to keep it on his head just to snap the picture!!  

holding it in the air- too slow, Mom!!

keep tryin...

Almost... (of course the little turkey was giggling and cracking up the entire time)

Alright, time to pull the big guns and get Kaylin to help...


He is so cute in a hat!  Will see how long the teacher tries to get him to keep it on. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Geez, I remember when Kaylin was another Nancy for this special day: Fancy Nancy! (she looked so cute!) Now the little "Nancy" has grown up into Nancy Drew! They grow so fast. I am so glad you have taken the time to take the pictures, no matter how frustrating! You certainly have a precious bunch! I've read how a group of guys took pictures of themselves on the same day every year since they were in college. Now they are middle aged adults. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could chronicle your kids' lives and growth in the same way? Or, maybe better...take MOM's picture after all the getting together is done!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews