Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lina's first Independence Day!

Yea, I was way too tired last night to post these pics in time, so in case you didn't get enough July 4th festivities, you can share some more with us! :)  Independence Day meant a bit more to us this year having Lina home with us.  Let Freedom RING!!


Yea, catching all four kids looking and smiling at the camera is quite a challenge! We're having family portraits taken in a few weeks with a practice round next week for our church directory- we could use some good vibes if you have any to spare! ;)  We have yet to get a family photo of any kind with all 6 of us, so I'm super excited!!

We played outside for an hour tops yesterday morning until the heat just got too unbearable.  This heat wave has been intense!





Justin making a funny face- I told him to tickle Lina to get her to smile-we're still working on the whole *smile for the camera* thing. :)

Came inside after the heat got to us... but never too hot for some Lina lovin's!


Evan was super crabby when we came in so I took his shirt and shorts off- he was sporting just his onesie.... Well it didn't take Lina long to scoop up his shedded clothes and put them on her babydoll!


After the littles got tucked into bed for the night, I took the big kids out to see fireworks.  Making a note to leave earlier than 8:30 next year- all the roads were already closed down and we had quite a walk to get to a good viewing area!

Kids with their glow wands, waiting for the show to start!


And a few of the fireworks ;) Not bad for my lil point and shoot camera!  One of these years I'll get myself a decent SLR!





Happy Birthday, America!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews