Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kaylin!!

My baby girl is 9 today... NINE!!  How did you grow up so fast??

Showing off her new glasses :)

I won't get all sappy... this time. ;) I reflected on her birth story last year- you can find it HERE.  This was the first year I didn't make her birthday cake for our family party- she insisted on an ice cream cake from our local homemade creamery.  While I was a little sad I wasn't making her cake, I was a little excited on the inside since I LOVE their ice cream cakes!  Soooooooo yummy.  I also will still get the opportunity to make a cake for her- she is having her very first sleepover this weekend.  Wish me luck!!  I found the most adorable cake to make- crossing my fingers it turns out half as cute as the photo!  I will post pics after the weekend. :) 


Kaylin gets to celebrate with her cousin Sara since Sara's birthday was yesterday! :) The girls are very close and enjoy sharing their special day together.  Sara just turned 13- a teenager already!!  

I have to say- I am horrible at taking photos during birthday parties.  There's too much going on- I'm busy keeping tabs on Evan as well as paying attention to what Kaylin's opening.... yadda yadda yadda... I need a photographer! LOL  I never get photos of all our guests and then feel awful afterwards.  I end up with a handful of pics and that's about it.







Kaylin sporting her new outfit- dress courtesy of Aunt Karen, hat courtesy of Uncle Jeff and Aunt Savannah, and scarf handmade by MomMom. :)

Cousins!!

The only other pic I got aside from the birthday girls was one courtesy of my dad- of Evan admiring the snowflakes falling outside. :) It was coming down pretty good!

Think I can catch one on my tongue? ;) They look yummy!

Happy Birthday, babygirl- it seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms as you drifted off to sleep.  You are growing up to be such a beautiful, smart, kind and caring young lady, and Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of you.  We love you so much!!










2 comments:

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews