Please don't be shy- sign up to be a follower or leave a comment from time to time. Love to know who is reading!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Angel Tree time!! :)

I am SO excited about this year's Angel Tree project on Reece's Rainbow!!  I was new to Reece's Rainbow last year at this time, and was too late to sign up as a Christmas Warrior since all the children already had warriors.  Not a bad problem to have!! :)  Soooooo.... this is my first year signed up as an official Christmas Warrior. :)  I melted as soon as I saw this little muffin's photo....


Meet Jessa!!!  Isn't she a DOLL???

Girl, born in February 2010
1ay6v-15
Brothers and sisters: no
Eyes: Grey
Hair: blond
Character is calm, smiling

Sweet little Jessa has rickets, and a mild umbilical hernia (not uncommon for children with Down syndrome).  She also has some heart issues, ventricular septum defect, and an atrial septum defect.  She is listed as having a development delay as well, due to her Down syndrome.

So as a Christmas Warrior, my goal is to raise $1,000 towards the cost of sweet Jessa's adoption.  I know this is a challenge for me since I have already been fundraising for our own adoption, but I'm up for it!!  


I will be writing more about Jessa and her specific medical diagnoses, and I have more photos of her to share!!  Praying she finds the family she so deserves very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts- let me know I'm not just talking to myself! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews